PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use the Site.
This personal data includes your:
• contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
• login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
• personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
• payment or credit card information;
• images, photos and videos;
• personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences;
• social network information, including credentials and any information from your public posts about Parmigiani Fleurier or your communications with us.
When interacting with the Site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser.
This data includes:
• Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and
Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
TOOLS TO MANAGE PERSONAL DATA
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Site, and Services You Request
When you use the Site, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on the Site, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
In many cases, to use particular features within the Site you may need to provide us with additional data or additional consent to use particular data in a certain way. Similarly, to share content on social media, you may be required to provide your social media account credentials to sign in.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
If you are an existing customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar products or services, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer the Site.
To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
We may also use personal data about how you use the Site to prevent, detect, or investigate fraud, abuse, illegal use, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use and to comply with court orders, governmental requests or applicable law.
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use the Site and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to the Site search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with:
• Third party service providers processing personal data on our behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
• Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, a court order or applicable law; (ii) prevent illegal use of the Site or violations of the Site’s Terms and Conditions of Use and our policies; (iii) defend ourselves against third party claims; and (iv) assist in fraud prevention or investigation (e.g., counterfeiting).
• To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
For California Residents
• Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may make a written request to us about whether we have disclosed any personal data to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year.
• Additionally, we provide a cost-free means to opt-out of such sharing. If you do not want us to disclose information to other companies for their marketing purposes after you have already affirmatively agreed to the disclosure, you may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org instructing us to no longer share your personal data with third parties who will use it for direct marketing purposes. Please also include your name and all of the postal addresses and emails addresses that you have provided to us.
• Encryption & Security: We use a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
• Retention of your personal data: We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required by law. For example, we keep your account profile information for as long as you keep your account, but we may keep your order history longer to comply with legal obligations.
• Managing your personal data: You may have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us. Contact details can be found in the “Question and Feedback” section below.
• Managing your content: You can request removal of your posted User Content on the Site, but please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
We collect information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use the Site. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via the Site through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
There are generally three categories of cookies used on the Site:
• Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the Site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
• Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the Site’s functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
• Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from the Site through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond the Site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Your browser can help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make the Site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS
The Site allows you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. If you choose to connect your account with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective policies. For example, if you choose to share your activity on third-party social media platforms, the policies of those platforms govern the data that resides there.
The Site may provide links to other (third-party) websites or your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites.
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns, or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact us at: 2655 S Le Jeune Rd, PH1G – Coral Gables, FL 33134. Phone: +1.305.260.7770 Email: email@example.com.